Goshen Realty Group is led by REALTORS Nancy Milton and Kristina Pratt. We are proud to be
affiliated with RE/MAX Preferred Partners in Edwardsville, IL.
RE/MAX Preferred Partners
One 157 Center
Edwardsville, IL 62025
Copyright © Goshen Realty Group, Kristina Pratt & Nancy Milton, 2007-2011. All Rights Reserved.
Buying a Home with Goshen Realty Group
As lifelong residents of Southwestern Illinois, we know the cities, neighborhoods and streets of
this vibrant and important part of the greater St. Louis metropolitan area.
From Edwardsville to Alton, Glen Carbon to Collinsville and Maryville to Bethalto, the cities that
make up St. Louis' Illinois suburbs offer small town community life just minutes away from big
Imagine a close commute to your Illinois workplace or a shorter drive to your St. Louis city or
county job than co-workers who live in West County and St. Charles. Whether you're looking for
a sophisticated executive home, a rural horse farm or a cozy starter cottage, we can help find
the perfect place for you to call your own.
When working with you as buyer’s agents, we will help you get the best possible price and
terms on the purchase of your new home. (Did you know that the agent on the sign in front of
the house is working for the seller? If the seller has an agent, shouldn't you?)
When you work with the Goshen Realty Group Realtors as your buyer's agents there are many
benefits for you.
As your buyer's agents, we will:
1. Help you find a lender who will work to pre-qualify you for the best possible loan product.
2. Consider your specific needs and wants, locate properties that fit your criteria and set
appointments to view those properties.
3. Perform a Market Analysis on the selected property to help you arrive at the right offer price to
offer for your new home. (According to the National Association of Realtors, buyers who do not
use a buyer’s agent end up paying 96 percent of the seller’s asking price. Buyers who do use
an agent, typically pay just 91 percent.)
4. Present your offer to the seller’s real estate agent.
5. Negotiate on your behalf to help obtain the desired property.
6. Refer you to service professionals, such as home inspectors, home warranty companies
and others who will make the buying process easier and more worry free.
7. Represent you at the closing table.
8. Above all – we will always act in your best interests.
Ready to get started? Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch.